Certified American multi-award-winning singer and songwriter, Beyonce comes through with an impressive hit album aptly named, “The Lion King: The Gift”.
It was produced by Beyonce and released on July 19, 2019.
Following the success of her last astonishing 40-track project “Homecoming: The Live,” an American female singer, Beyonce returns with another masterpiece work named “The Lion King: The Gift.”
The tracklist is accomplished with stars from Nigeria, Ghana, and South Africa, artists that seldom get American mainstream exposure.
The “Lion King: the Gift” album features a large number of favorite African acts like Mr Eazi, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Wizkid, Moonchild Sanelly, Burna Boy, Salatiel, Shatta Wale, Busiswa, and Tekno.
Guest appearances from JAY-Z, Pharrell, Childish Gambino, and Kendrick Lamar will also be featured on the 14-track album.
The remake of the famous Disney animated film, to be opened Friday, July 19, 2019, will be accompanied by the album “The Lion King: The Gift.”
Beyonce narrated the album as “a love letter to Africa” and wanted to make sure she found the best talent from Africa.
“Spirit” a track from “The Lion King: The Gift album” was released on July 10, 2019, earlier this month.
- Find Your Way Back (Circle of Life)
- Don’t Jealous Me feat. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi
- Ja Ara E feat. Burna Boy
- The Nile feat. Kendrick Lamar
- Mood 4 Eva feat. JAY-Z & Childish Gambino
- Water feat. Salatiel, Pharrell & Beyoncé
- Brown Skin Girl feat. Blue Ivy Carter, SAINt JHN & WizKid
- Keys to the Kingdom feat. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi
- Already feat. Shatta Wale
- My Power feat. Tierra Whack, Busiswa, Yemi Alade & Moonchild Sanelly
- Scar feat. Shake & Jessie Reyez
Listen On Itunes:
Available On Spotify: